|Posted by Paul Holland on February 6, 2016 at 7:40 AM||comments (0)|
- Book 15 places on any Makaton training during any 12-month period and receive 10% off any additional bookings in that year
- Book 30 places on any Makaton training during any 12-month period and receive 20% off any additional bookings in that year.
- For every booking of 20 or more places on any Makaton training your organisation will receive 6 months of ongoing video support with signs. So if you need additional signs or indeed forget some your organisational representative can contact me and I will send you a video clip of myself demonstrating the sign and explaining its production.
- For organisations that I have annual or on-going training contracts with there are many advantages:
- Price Freezes
- Consistent and regular discounts
- On-going video and email support
- Discounted training in other areas
|Posted by Paul Holland on December 14, 2015 at 6:05 PM||comments (0)|
I am happy to announce that as of 1st March 2016 I will be offering First Aid training in the following areas and courses:
Basic Life Support
Emergency First Aid at Work
First Aid at Work
First Aid Refresher
Paediatric First Aid
Please email me at email@example.com for more information.
|Posted by Paul Holland on April 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM||comments (0)|
Saturday 30th January and 6th February 2016
£195 for entire course including all materials,certification, lunches and refreshments.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place. Book early as places are taken quickly due to weekend demand.
|Posted by Paul Holland on October 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM||comments (0)|
Hi Everyone. I just wanted to remind you that I do offer SEN Tribunal Report services. I forgot to mention that within Rates and Services but after having recently completed one, I remembered to put it here...but as news.
For more information please contact me via email or phone.
|Posted by Paul Holland on October 2, 2013 at 11:15 AM||comments (0)|
Hi Everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be visiting family and working in Australia from November 2013 until late January 2014. Please feel free to contact me during this time to arrange training and/or consultation visits for 2014. February is slowly filling up so do get in touch.
Remember my email is:
And my mobile is:
(+44) 07710 621 852
|Posted by Paul Holland on October 6, 2011 at 6:55 PM||comments (0)|
My Australian mobile number will be different this year. As soon as I arrive there I will post the new number.
|Posted by Paul Holland on October 6, 2011 at 6:50 PM||comments (0)|
Hi Everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I will be working in Australia from Nvember 10th 2013 until late January 2014. Despite this I can still be contacted via email at email@example.com or you can send me a text to 07710621852. I also have an Australian mobile. i will be posting the number on my arrival in Oz. Remember if you call my Australian mobile that you have to drop the zero. Thanks. Paul.
|Posted by Paul Holland on July 8, 2011 at 8:47 AM||comments (0)|
Please visit our new page - Presentations and Documents. Here you will find a range of dcuments including papers presented at conferences, lectures given by Dr Holland and some general documents that we regulalry use and/or refer to. We hope that you find the information provided here useful.
The most recent addition to the page is the paper that Dr Holland presented at The Autism Show 2011 - Behaviour: Observation, Identification and Modification.
|Posted by Paul Holland on June 30, 2011 at 11:35 AM||comments (0)|
I just wanted to apologise for any strange/unusual e-mails you may have received. My e-mail address was hacked. As a result I have had to change my e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted by Paul Holland on June 30, 2011 at 11:34 AM||comments (0)|
New e-mail is email@example.com